GUARDIANS BROTHERHOOD INCORPORATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GBI Brothers and Sisters - Our Story...

Go down

GBI Brothers and Sisters - Our Story... Empty GBI Brothers and Sisters - Our Story...

Post by GF NICE Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:52 am

I hope that we could correspond with each other. I am Arnaiz "GF Nice" Salas of Pampanga and Tarlac GBI.
I was recruited by Col. Bruno "SGF LION" marked in 2005. SGF LION is the supremo at that time of almost 8 n
chapters of GBI (Matatag Lineage of SGF LION). We are scattered in different towns/cities and municipalities of
Bulacan, Pampanga and Tarlac. The Bamban, Tarlac Chapter where I came from, proved to be the most fruitful of all the GBI Matatag chpaters in the said provinces. With the span of 3 years since its inception in Bamban, we have marked at least 450 brothers and sisters, notwithstanding the adopted municipality of Capas wherein the municipal chapter is now a full pledge chapter.

This afternoon, I was able to talk to MF Phantom and MF John Bull of the original GBI. I consider our chapter a rag tag team, a chop suey dish of Guardians (with PGBI, DGBI etc as members) but we have made ourselves proud
even with the confusion of factions from north east south and west, we can say that we are of original lineage of GBI.

It is in this manner that I am getting in touch with everyone who could enlighten us in our pursuit to be true GUARDIANS, not just by word, but by deeds.

We hope this will be the start...

MABUHAY ANG GUARDIANS!

GF NICE

GF NICE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Princelor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum